Seymour grill is an amazing family restaurant located in Seymour, Tennessee state. They position themselves as a restaurant with home -made food and the reviews on the restaurant are positive and even admiring. The spot has got a lot of constant clients, who love visiting it and trying their favorite dishes.
Patty and Bob Braniecki own and run this cozy restaurant. This couple met each other in 1985 where they both worked in a restaurant. Since that time their life together started and they are still a happy family.
Before having settled in a state of Tennessee they moved a lot and their places of living were Florida state, New York state and Virginia states. Around fifteen years ago they happened to stay in Seymour and they liked both the territory and people a lot, but a little later they move once more and the place of moving was Nashville.
Around three years ago they returned to Seymour and they are planning to stay here for the rest of their lives. They have got a son and two daughters. Daughters, named Courtney and Leah learn at a high school in Seymour.
As to their career history, it’s quite interesting as they worked in so many restaurants with so many directions and food cuisines, large and small food spots. They started working as dishwashers becoming waiters and cooks then, later were promoted to District and General Managers.
Finally, they were able to work as Market Leaders. That’s how they found out their own way in Classic Country Cooking cuisine. They worked for food chains, regular stores and fast food restaurants, pizzerias etc. they really know much about cooking and how restaurant business work and develops.
So, all this knowledge, skills and recipes are at your disposal and you are able to try the best dishes of American cuisine being fresh and home-made. They don’t offer any frozen food, just the freshly cooked and best quality dishes.
Seymour Grille Facebook
There’s a Facebook Group where you might read the info about the dishes, reviews of the customers and find any other interesting info concerning their restaurant and service. Also, you might see the updates of their specialties and on which days you are capable to have their incredibly tasty meals in large portions.
Their food has a taste of childhood and it reminds of dishes your grandmother would make. Classic country dishes often include meatloaves, which are homemade, dumplings and chicken (incredibly tasty, with cheese and potatoes or with other fillings), fried chicken Country style hand-rolled in breadcrumbs.
- LOADED FRENCH FRIES – Hand Cut French Fries Topped With Melted Cheese And Crisp Bacon Bits
- ONION RINGS – Hand Cut, Hand Breaded To Order Onion Rings
- CHICKEN WINGS – Real Buffalo Style Chicken Wings Mild, Medium, Hot or BBQ All Day On Wednesday get your . 50 Cent Wings!
- FRIED PICKLES – A Southern Tradition Plenty Of Deep Fried Pickles
- FRIED GREEN TOMATOES – Six Green Tomatoes, Breaded In A Spicy Batter And Fried To A Golden Brow
- CHEESE STIX – We Cut And Bread Our Cheese Right Here ! Deep Fried To A Golden Brow Served With Marinara
- PRETZELS – Four Large Baked Pretzels Baked To Order, Lightly Salted Served Warm With Spicy Cheese Sauce
- FRENCH ONION SOUP – Traditional Crock Of French Onion Topped With Mozzarella Cheese And Baked To A Golden Brown
- SOUP OF THE DAY
- HOUSE SALAD – Mixed Greens, Cheddar Cheese Bacon Bits, Tomatoes And Croûtons
- CHICKEN FIESTA SALAD – Mixed Greens, Grilled Chicken, Tomatoes, Sour Cream Cheddar Cheese, Guacamole, Salsa, Tortilla Strips
- CLASSIC GREEK SALAD – Fresh Greens Topped With Grilled Chicken Feta Cheese, Kalameta Olives, Onions, And Tomatoes
- CHICKEN SALAD SALAD – Patty’s Recipe Homemade Chicken Salad Served On A Bed Of Mixed Green With Diced Tomatoes And Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- CAESAR SALAD – Crisp Romaine Lettuce, Croûtons And Parmesan Cheese Tossed With Caesar Dressing Add 3 Grilled Chicken Tenders For
- COBB SALAD – Crisp Mixed Greens Topped With Turkey, Bacon Bits Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Onions, And Hard Boiled Eggs
- THE BEST RUEBEN IN TOWN – Lean Corned Beef, Melted Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut, Thousand Island Dressing, Grilled On Black Pumpernickel Bread
- HOT HAM & SWISS – Good Old Fashioned Thinly Sliced Ham, Grilled With Swiss Cheese On Marble Rye Bread
- FRENCH DIP – Slow Roasted Beef, Topped With Melted Mozzarella Cheese, Served On Toasted Hoagie Roll With A Side Of Au Jus
- CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICH – Patty’s Recipe Homemade Chicken Salad, Served On Grilled White Bread Topped With Lettuce And Tomato
- GRILLED BOLOGNA – Grilled Bologna Topped With American Cheese Served On A Roll Served With Home Made Chips.
- THE SEYMOUR SPECIAL – Thinly Sliced Steak Topped With Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions. And Feta Cheese Then Drizzled With Zesty Italian Dressing.
- CLASSIC CHICKEN SANDWICH – All White Meat Chicken Breast Hand Breaded To Order Served With Lettuce And Tomatoes. Make It A Buffalo Chicken Sandwich With Franks Hot Sauce And Blue Cheese
- CHICKEN CAESAR WRAP – Grilled Chicken Tenders, Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Parmesan Cheese And Caesar Dressing, Wrapped In A Big Tomato Basil Tortilla. A Salad You Can Put Your Hands Around!
- ULTIMATE GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH – A Grown Up Grilled Cheese. Parmesan Garlic Crusted Bread, Swiss, Cheddar, Mozzarella and American Cheeses
- TURKEY CLUB WRAP – Fresh Thinly Sliced Roasted Turkey, Crispy Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato And Mayo Wrapped In A Big Tomato Basil Tortilla
- PHILLY CHEESE STEAK SANDWICH – Tender Thinly Chopped Sirloin Steak, Topped With Mozzarella Cheese Grilled Onions And Peppers. Served On A Fresh Hoagie Roll
- THE ORIGINAL BURGER – 8 Oz. Angus All Beef Burger Topped With Lettuce, Tomato, And Onions
- CHICKEN TENDERS – Hand Breaded (When Ordered) Chicken Tenders Fresh Never Frozen, Fried To A Golden Brown, Served With Hand Cut, Idaho Russet Fries Choice Of Dipping Sauce
- HOT TURKEY SANDWICH – Slow Roasted Turkey Breast Served Open Faced On White Bread, Smothered With Home Made Turkey Gravy, Served With Mashed Potatoes And Gravy
- HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICH – Same As Above, But With Roast Beef, Served Open Faced On White Bread, Covered In Brown Gravy With Mashed Potatoes And Brown Gravy
- LIVER & ONIONS – Who Has Liver & Onions Anymore? 8 OZ Beef Liver, Grilled Well Topped With Lots Of Grilled Onions Comes With Two Side Items
- COUNTRY HAM STEAK – A Nice 8 Oz Cut Of Clifton Farms Center Cut Country Ham! Served With Two Sides
- CLASSIC SOUTHERN POT ROAST – Thick Cut Slow Cooked Pot Roast Served With Two Side Items
- SALMON – Beautiful 8 Ounce Grilled Salmon Served With Two Sides
- GRILLED CHICKEN TENDERLOINS – Marinated All White Meat Tenders Served With Two Side Items
- CHICKEN LIVERS – Fresh, Tyson Chicken Livers Hand Breaded Here To Order Served With Hand Cut Fries
- CHICKEN & WAFFLES – Breakfast And Dinner At The Same Time, Hand Breaded Chicken Tenders Served With A Fresh Made Belgian Waffle
- VEGGIE PLATE – Any Four Side Items
- COD FISH FRY – Hand Breaded Cod Filers, Served With Fries And Slaw
- COUNTRY FRIED CHICKEN
- COUNTRY FRIED STEAK – Hand Breaded Chicken, Fried, Covered With White Gravy Or Lightly Breaded Sirloin Steak Both Served With Two Side Items
- CHICKEN & DUMPLINGS – Generous Portions Of All White Meat Chicken With Slow Simmered Hand Rolled Dumplings Served With Two Side Items
- HAMBURGER STEAK – 8 Oz All Beef Angus Burger, Lightly Seasoned, Grilled To Order, Served With A Side And Two Side Items
- CATFISH DINNER – Farm Raised REAL Catfish Rolled In Corn Meal And Fried To A Golden Brown Served With Two Side Items
- LASAGNA – Patty’s Homemade Recipe. Meats, Cheeses Marinara, with Garlic Toast.
- MEAT LOAF DINNER – Thick Slice Of Our Special Recipe Meat Loaf Made In House And Loaded With Peppers Onions And Lots Of Seasonings Served With Two Side Items
- FRIED FLOUNDER – Hand Breaded Flounder Served With Two Sides
- CHICKEN PARMIGIANA – hand breaded chicken breast fried to a golden brown. Served on spaghetti, topped with cheese and marinara
- BEEF & BIRD – a six ounce sirloin steak cooked to order, and a six ounce chicken breast, grilled or fried with two sides
Also, the most famous and delicious of their dishes are chicken liver hand-rolled in bread crumbs, fried green tomatoes and pickles, special cheese steaks and enormous sandwiches, which will make you feel stuffed instantly.
All the tender chicken portions are rolled in bread crumbs with hands, all the food is fresh made, potato chips and rings of onions are cut with hands and the portions are really huge and tasty, but the prices are really reasonable, so every person or family may afford to go to this homey restaurant.
Seymour Grill Restaurant, Food
If you love jalapenos, visit them on Wednesday and you will be amazed at how tasty they are. Tuesdays are famous for such a specialty as dumplings with chicken, and if you have no room left for a dessert, you might take the dessert with you home and eat it there, the desserts are freshly cooked and so tasty.
Their incredible banana pudding is always created from love, natural eggs, milk etc. You are able to look at their menu at these sites or on their Facebook page.
Their rating on ‘Tripadvisor’ is 4.5 and the reviews are all full of pleasant words. Their opening hours are from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Among Seymour restaurants it’s one of the best and most loved by food gourmets and lovers of home- made cooking. In one review there was also a story when a company of six people came to the spot and ordered some food. They waited for their orders when a manager cam and apologized to them for the delay of the food because of a cook quitting.
They waited for their food for a while and when it was served it was as delicious as usual, they enjoyed it. In the end, an owner came to them and said their food was on the house, that was her apology. They didn’t get to pay for what they ate. This restaurant is really the one, which serves their clients in the best way.